1. Open Zebra Setup Utilities
2. Select your printer (if not already selected) from the list of printers
3. Click on the Configure Printer Connectivity button
4. Select Bluetooth from the options and then select Next
5. Change the Enable Reconnect setting from iOS Only to Off
a. If you know your printers Bluetooth settings you can fill them in here and then press
b. If you don’t know your printers Bluetooth settings then press Next and continue with
6. Highlight the line that says ! U1 setvar “bluetooth.enable_reconnect” “off” and with that
highlighted, right-click and select Copy Finish and then your printer will update the steps in this document
7. Hit Cancel so you return to the Zebra Setup Utilities window and select Open Printer Tools
8. Within the Tools window select the Action tab
9. From the list of commands select Send Command and press Send. Do not paste anything in the
single line input field, once your press Send Command another window will open.
10. With the Printer Command window open, right-click and Paste the command from before and
then press the Enter key one time so the cursor should be on a new line right below the command you have pasted.
11. Press the Send button to send the command to the printer. Once you Close the Tools and Close
the Zebra Setup Utilities you are now ready to begin using your printer with Android devices.